Sabtu, 07 November 2009

Fragile Heart Chapter 12 - Surrounding By Love

Chapter 12 – Surrounding By Love

It was still like a dream. It wouldn’t this easy! But I it is! I loved him and he loved me back! And I swear to God I didn’t take the advantage of his fragile. I really loved him, loved him very much. And all I want to do just to stay with him, never let it go like Nicky did. Never. I promised myself to stay with him and go wherever he wants to go. Please, Lord, let it be true. He had suffered enough, don’t make me failed him too.
And I didn’t know, was it my imagination or what, but he looked more cheered up than before. Like he was freshening again. Was it because our love? Well I don’t know, hope it was. so that means he was sure with his feeling, and really loved me. Thank you Lord. And it’s not only me who noticed. William was too!
“He changed, you know,” William talked to me.
I froze nervous. No chance he would notice that, “What you mean?”
He smiled, “Well he looked more relaxing and cheered up like I never seen before. You made him changes, Daniel.”
“I did nothing, Will.”
“Yes, you did. And he knows that.”
I kept silent.
“You love him, don’t you?”
I stunned. Should I answer that? Well I didn’t prepare for what going to happen next if he knew bout my love affair with Cian. He would freak out!!
“Say it, Daniel, don’t have to hide. I knew it even you didn’t tell me.”
I swallowed hard. And I know I couldn’t lie. He’s Cian’s brother, and I knew he loved Cian very much. Hope so.
“I’m sorry, Will, I can’t help it.”
But he smiled. “I know that. And I guessed there’s something between you two,” and there’s no angry or judgement in his eyes.
“You okay with it, Will?”
“Well, it doesn’t like I expected, Daniel. But I know he loves you. Don’t you know, he talked about you 24/7 as like as he talked about Nicky. You gave him a good influence, Daniel. And I thanked of that.”
“Thank you, Will,” I sighed in relieved.
“But I want to know, was it a pity or sympathy love?”
‘Oh, is it some test?’
“None of two, I love him because the way he is. How he struggled and fight for his life. I admired him so much, and the love just came that way, no pity - no sympathy. I just love him, Will.”
And he looked satisfied with my answered. “You are a good lad, Daniel. Cian was blessed to find someone like you – well actually he always blessed, everyone loves him,” he smiled. “I give him to you, Daniel, I trust in you to take care of him.”
“Thank you William. But what about your parents?” that one thing I missed. Cian still had parents, Mr. and Mrs. Sullivan. What would they say? Their son loved a boy?
“Don’t worry about them. I’ll talk to him. But they loved him so much, it wouldn’t matter for them as long as Cian happy. That’s all the matter, Cian’s happy.”
I smiled gladly. How wise this lad. He just a year older than us, but he looked so mature. Blessed him. Blessed Cian. Well like William said, Cian was blessed; he met people who love him. One jerk who beat him up was nothing than what he received now, lot of love. But why he was still haunted? ’Son of a bitch, you made Cian’s life like a hell, and made him living in guilty. I wanted to kill you so much!!!!’

Blessed him. Blessed his parents, and blessed my parents! They were okay with us. I knew my parents would okay with me, as they were so liberate and so open mind. They didn’t really matter who I loved. I’ve been prepared to took my decision as my own risk, so they were respected with all my decision (Blessed them!!). But Mr. and Mrs Sullivan? They were so big hearted! They both loved Cian so much, didn’t matter as long as Cian happy. They even invited me to their family party in their big mansion. And I was like part of their family. Their big family. I just knew Cian had seven siblings, include William. Four brothers and three sisters, and they all loved Cian, really like their own brother. They spoiled him too. How lucky Cian found this amazing family. Nicky had sent him to a great family, who really loved and for cared him. And now I was accepted to be Cian’s best friends and lover. How lucky I was. How lucky you were, Ci, you were surrounding by love. God blessed you, Cian!

No one against us. They were supported us, but I knew if school found us, they would kick out of us. We had a forbidden love. And that made us very careful to take our relationship. We act just like we were still best friend. No one would ever know we were a lover now. And I had to take careful of Cian too. Especially about sex. I know we were still young but we want to experience that. The way how he’d been treated, made me have to take it step by step. I knew sex action was part of his nightmares as his father used him and abused him there. I didn’t want to bring him any bad memories, So I had to take it slowly, wait till he was ready. Well this was my first time too!!
Somehow we did it!! Well I did it. Okay, I would say it didn’t go easy at first, as I’m not an expert and he still scared to feel that again, being penetrated, and the shame of showing his scars to anyone (even to me!), but he trusted in me. And we did it slowly, not attended to hurt him. That the most important thing, I didn’t hurt him. It went beautiful; I made his horrible sex experience changed to be the most beautiful thing.

“Thank you very much, Daniel, you made everything beautiful again. You’re losing my fear,” as he was on my arms after one beautiful love act.
“You are welcome, Ci.”
“I love you, Daniel, please don’t you ever leave me. I need you. You are my Nicky now.”
“I won’t, Ci. I won’t go anywhere, or even leaving you.”
“Promise?” he let out his 10 years old boy’s eyes.
I smiled at him, “I promise,” ensure him and kissed him.
He smiled glad and happily, “Thank you, Daniel,” he hugged me even tighter like he won’t to let go.
I pulled him close to my heart; let him hear my heart, what I feel. My heart beat so fast to feel our love going stronger.
Both of us was now surrounding by love. But that’s not the important thing to me. It was how to see him smile happily again and felt safe who really important to me. You wouldn’t get hurt again, Ci. That my promise. And I would keep it till my last breath. I love you so much, Cian Fiennes-Sullivan.

TBC

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar